Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Inspiration in the baby section :)

You could be forgiven for thinking that this image is scrapbooking paper...

...and I'm quite sure I saw some stamps like this just recently in the latest Hero Arts catalogue. The tree and the bird look familiar...(if not a little blurry LOL)
But scrapbooking papers they are not.

These are photos of some of the adorable little baby clothes I picked up while shopping in Myer the other day. What's going on here? Are the scrapbooking companies copying the baby clothes designers? Or vice versa?
Either way, I know of one new Mummy who I am quietly confident is going to adore these little owls! I know I do...and it proves to me that inspiration really is everywhere!
TTFN xxx


3 comments:

Leisa@Scrapsidaisy said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo can I have it NOW pretty please...no wonder you were almost speechless with excitement! You will hear my screams from NSW when it arrives!! Can't wait!!!!

Tomorrow's Memories said...

Very cute clothes. Thanks for the congrats message. Guess I am officially a card maker now. Love me Tracey :-)

Linda said...

Susan aren't they gorgeous and I knew without reading Leisa's reply that she will love them.
Owls must be the IN thing in all things.
C u soon
Linda