Friday, November 9, 2012

Growing...

The great thing about Block-of-the- Month sewing is that progress kind of sneaks up on you :)

You do your little bit of sewing each month, tucking each block carefully into your Project Box when it's done...

  (this months block is called Cherry Sundae and was designed by Barb Adams and Alma Allen from Blackbird Designs)

...until the day comes when you decide to see what the blocks look like all laid out together...


...and the result is surprising! This is just three of the five blocks I've completed in the Vintage Modern Mystery Block of the Month, but don't they look pretty? The ones with the red polkadot fabric are definitely my favourites :)

Progress is a good thing, right?

Have a wonderful weekend...thank goodness it's Friday!

TTFN xxx

8 comments:

Linda said...

Loop they look good together. Had better get a move on with mine or the next one will be here.
Xx

Linda said...

Oops that was meant to be oooooooo

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

I am doing this Bom myself,and I just love it ,your blocks look lovely.
Xx

Hope said...

Very nice! Progress is a good thing indeed. Happy you got a bit of crafting in. Hope you find some time for yourself this weekend.

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

There are fun to play with. Any plans for all your left over fabric?

Noela said...

Your blocks look lovely. Sorry I didn't join this one. Hugs...

dawn said...

I love this one, so pretty and great colors!

Nicky said...

They look wonderful all together like that, I really must get onto my 5th one.....yours look fantastic!