Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thought for the day...





How I love the work of Australian illustrator, Kate Knapp...

I first discovered her cards while shopping in Melbourne with my sister, and instantly fell in love with her whimsical style. Since then, I have come across her work in some of my favourite places...Margaret River, the Swan Valley, and today it was Kalamunda :)

This image will find it's way into a frame and live permanently in my craft room...I love it so much.

Here in Perth today we have had some beautiful heavy downpours of rain...perfect weather for snuggling under a warm quilt with a loved one (or two or three) ...which is where I'm heading now :)

Have a wonderful day, wherever you are...

TTFN xxx

1 comment:

Noela said...

Can you send some of that rain our way? Here in Qld,we need some, hasn't rained for so long. Not snuggling weather here.
Hugs....