Saturday, November 8, 2008

Cinderella syndrome :)

I'm feeling a bit like Cinderella at the moment. You know the syndrome...everyone else gets to go to the ball except you? Poor little sad sack that I am. Before you start feeling too sorry for me though, I probably should admit that it is my inability to get off my butt to organise a babysitter that prevents me from going to the "ball" in this instance (hmmmm, only myself to blame really). For those of you who know what I'm talking about (that IS some of you, right? LOL) have a great night, and a couple of drinks for me!

Enough dribble! Onto some cardmaking...

This week's Copycatcard challenge is to create a card using red, black and white, AND some ribbon.


I fought my Christmas urges (LOL) and made a birthday card instead....despite the fact that the red polka dot diecut is from Teresa Collins Christmas line, and I SOOOOOO need to make some more Christmas cards! Ah well...plenty of time before the silly season :0

TTFN xxx

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

I love your card with the red polka dots, it such a fun card.

Sorry to hear you are missing the ball even though I dont know what you are talking about.

Have a good rest of the weekend.

Anonymous said...

Poor cinderella.. there will be plenty more balls to come.. love your prince charming. xx

Julie said...

Thanks for popping by my blog and the congrats too.

Love the card and the layin the last post.

Linda said...

Oh Susan I would have babysat for you, anytime.
I know the who and what but not the where.
The card looks great.
I am trying to stay awake b/c I have to pick Caitlin up from a party.
xx Linda