Sunday, November 9, 2008

Afternoon sunshine...

Today, after a VERY rocky start to the morning (but we won't go there LOL), the kids and I spent a beautiful afternoon at a semi-local park. This particular park was one of the first that we visited when we moved to WA, and holds a special place in my heart. It was the first place I had ever seen a black swan...love black swans :)

Great to get out in the sunshine...

...have a play on the equipment...


...do a bit of roller skating/blading...


...pose for Mummy's camera ( a surprise opportunity which I grabbed with both hands!)

and a spot of tree climbing! A most beautiful way to spend the afternoon.
I broke out my paint and papers last night and did a bit of creating...

My daughter is lucky enough to share her birthday with our very dear friend, and usually have a cake each on their special day. I was lucky enough to get a photo of them together this year :)
I have stamped the black title with foam stamps (!!!!!) as part of a challenge that my dear sister came up with...I had almost forgotten how tricky they are to line up! The flowers I made with some gorgeous MM ribbon and some Kaiser Wish Upon paper, rhinestones and pearls.
Thanks for popping in, and taking the time to leave a comment....I really appreciate it!
TTFN xxx



1 comment:

Vicki said...

Looks like you had a great day out with the kids, where is that park? I love the flower you have done on your layout....very creative! Hopefully when we have another girls night in you will be able to join us! Take care...Vicki x