Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy feet...

Are these not the cutest little sock thingys you have ever seen? LOL. I picked them up at Coles the other day when I was doing the grocery shopping (and a pair for Lydia too) and we love them! Cool. Comfy. What more could you ask for?

Sorry...couldn't resist showing you! I was taking photos of the LOs that are to come, and was admiring my fun new sock thingys with the lens of the camera, and got a bit carried away (as you do).

Onto some LOs? Yeah, I think so too :)

Last night I attended Tomorrow's Memories for the next class in Tracey's Me , Myself and I Create series. Our assignment was to take photos of things around the house that represent us, that say "I live here".


Had lots of fun, as usual. Thanks for another great class Tracey!

I've made another double LO too...this is getting to be a bit of a habit :)



The colours aren't so great in the photo , but it's white cardstock edged with yellow paint (I told you, it's my new favourite!) with some Basic Grey Urban Prairie papers and embellishments, and some October Afternoon paper and a journaling card. Nothing too earth shattering going on technique-wise, but my husband noted that there were 10 photos on the page...this makes him happy ;)

New Copycatcard challenge (now located at the Scrapsidaisy forum) is to create a card using aqua, brown, and a metal embellishment. There are already some stunning cards posted on the forum...why don't you make one too?

TTFN xxx

3 comments:

Linda said...

I bought my mum some of those sock thingys she loves them. I wish I had been at Tracey's class I love that LO. I wonder if it's to late to get a kit.
Xx linda

Melanie said...

your socks look very comfy :), Love your cards and lo's

Tracey Holdyk said...

00I am glad you are enjoying the me, myself & I create series. You did a great job on the layout :-)