Saturday, January 31, 2009

Back for 2009!

Copycatcards is back! Actually, it has been for a week or so now (gulp)...I am just a bit behind.

The first challenge is to create a card with a heart and the colour green.


It would seem that I may be a bit colourblind, as my son assures me that the card is blue. I am going with "mint green" LOL. The outside edge is stitched with red thread. I just love these bling shapes from Kaisercraft...they are quite easy to apply, and look so stunning! The paper is Sassafras Lass Serendipity Scrumptious...where do they come up with these names? They sound so delicious.

This card was made by Lydia...she loves to make cards! Made entirely from her own 'stash'...gotta love that :)
And since the Sassafras paper was too yummy to be relegated to the scraps box, I made another card...

The stamp is by Basic Grey, and I have inked the edges rather than stitching. I may have to make a couple more!
I had better get onto the current Copycatcard challenge...make a humorous card. Any ideas?
TTFN xxx


No comments: