Monday, January 12, 2009

Round One...

These summer days are rolling by so fast! So great not to wake to an alarm clock every morning, and not have to iron school clothes, but I fear it will all end way too soon :( (especially since trampoline training for Riley starts again today!)

We have been spending our days at home doing jigsaw puzzles, playing board games and playing Wii...and I have been doing some scrapping too.

I sorted through all my Christmas scrapping supplies yesterday, just having a little tidy up, and got all inspired to create another LO.

"Round One" is all about how, somehow, we have allowed the children to open a Christmas present from under the tree on the morning of Christmas Eve...hmmm, it seems to be getting earlier every year! I really like the way this one came together, nice and simple. All my LOs from Christmas this year seem to have turquoise in them, since it has become Lydia's favourite colour and she wears it almost daily...I guess it is a nice twist to the usual red and green :)

Have a great Monday!

TTFN xxx

4 comments:

Linda said...

Cool LO, I would have got stuck with the stripey paper as I do. It looks great. Know what you mean about the holidays I am trying not to do a countdown just enjoying each day. Please dont tell me that Riley jumps really really high on the tramp in your back yard I-spied on a LO. I would be having kittens.Linda

Tracey said...

Great LO Suzi and I agree the turquise adds a great twist.

Melanie said...

Love your Lo, the colours look great

Suzanne said...

Love your L/O and how you made use of the stripy paper.
Oh gosh how horrible for trampoline training to start before school goes back.