Friday, July 17, 2009

...and a matching card!

While I had all the greens and blues out for my LO (see previous post) I thought I'd make a card to complete another challenge for this month over at Scrapsidaisy! Hope challenged us to create a LO and then make a card using the scraps.


I already had most of the circles cut out, so it was just a matter of stitching around the border, stamping in the centre circle and adding some bling. Papers are all the same as the previous post :) It's such an easy thing to create a card while you have all the matching bits and pieces pulled out....why don't you give it a go next time you do some scrapping? (or even join in the challenges...would love to see what you create!)

TTFN xxx

3 comments:

Linda said...

Now i have to go and look at the previous post b/c i cant remember. (who are you again?)
oops holidays are nearly over and i haven't made my quilt pockets yet and as you know I WONT have time tomorrow.
C U Then

Linda said...

Back again what does LMAO stand for.
xx

Tomorrow's Memories said...

Lovely card Susan. See you tomorrow!
Jo x