Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Not quite Donna Hay...

...but close enough :)


Merryn loved her birthday cake, and when I called her over to show her the finished result, she exclaimed "That's IT Mummy!" , which is good enough for me! Our kitchen was buzzing with birthday party excitement this afternoon...we have a little tradition that my friend who celebrates her birthday with Merryn brings her kids for a little party to celebrate, and I make her favourite cake...

Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. It doesn't hurt that it's one of my favourites too :) I made her a card too...


...using Fancy Pants On a Whimsy papers, which are very very nice.
Thank you to everyone for your birthday wishes for Merryn...she went to bed a very tired but happy little girl! Speaking of bed....
TTFN xxx



3 comments:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Happy Birthday Merryn!! The cakes look fantastic!

Hope said...

The cakes are beautiful and so is the card. You did a great job :)

Linda said...

Yum you did well
xx Linda