Sunday, July 12, 2009

CUPCAKES!

This is the result of letting your children loose with a batch of uniced cupcakes and a spray can of icing....

I still can't believe you can buy icing in a spray can...lots of fun for kids! Check it out at www.cakemate.com .

In a complete coincidence, I created a birthday LO of my boy using Basic Grey Cupcake ...


This is another challenge over at Scrapsidaisy, to create a LO about a birthday-yours or otherwise. I chose a Riley birthday...you know why :) (see previous posts)


I've added some buttons to the Kaiser Fozz Felt to add a bit of dimension. The journal card is by Collage Press, and the borders are machine stitched. The cute birthday banner is from the Cupcake range element stickers.
TTFN xxx


5 comments:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Yum - I should give that icing a try - looks like you have some junior master chefs on your hands! Riley's album is growing rapidly - love the LO - everything loks better with buttons:)

Linda said...

How many candles are on that cake? Love how you have framed the photo.
Does the icing come in chocolate? Dont tell Caitlin if it does.
xx

Diana said...

Lovely!! I love children's creations! So fun!! Great scapebook page!

Tracey Holdyk said...

Just wanted to say a big thankyou for morning tea this morning and my informal sewing lesson. Just wanted to let you know that I have cut out my caravan pieces, stuck them onto my fabric and I have just done 7 blanket stitches. Yahoo, they worked.
Thanks again I think I am going to get a buz out of this.
Love me :-)

Tania said...

LOVE the free range iced cupcakes - never thought a cupcake could ooze personality!