Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Loose Ends.

Do you ever have days when you are at a loose end? You have heaps of stuff you should be doing, but can't seem to settle into anything at all? Today seems to be one of those days for me...and that means I make FAR too many trips around my kitchen bench, so that I can grab an M&M or two as I stroll by...not good.

Something I have achieved today (besides excessive M&M consumption) is to finish this little project off.

Lydia picked out the fabric at the Craft Show last year, so I thought I'd make her a journal cover with it.

Something about the cats sitting in the trees really tickled her fancy apparently :) I used the Thelma's Day Out pattern by Janelle Wind...as well as a bag, it includes a matching journal cover.

This is the inside view...now I just have to find a notebook to fit :)
A belated Happy Birthday to Vanessa for Sunday...it is always a happy coincidence to find that other special people share your children's birthdays!
I'm really looking forward to teaching my "Butterfly Kisses" class at Tomorrows Memories on Friday....some of my favourite girls have booked in :) I've been told that lots of new release products have started arriving at the shop from CHA 2010, and you know how I love new scrapbooking paper! Have you checked out all the new goodies yet? Is there anything that I am going to have to buy?
Have a great day....I am off to hide the M&Ms :)
TTFN xxx

4 comments:

Linda said...

OOo yes I know what those days are like. Try not to spend too much when you go to the shop on Friday.
xx

Vicki said...

I have to agree with Lydia on the choice of fabric....love it! The journal cover looks fantastic ... well done!!!! See you Friday. Vicki x

Janellybelly said...

Am I included as one of your favourite girls? I am really looking forward to Friday, see you there :)
The journal cover is fantastic, Lydia has great taste in fabric!
Janelle xx

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

what a stylish Journal Cover - Lydia has excellent choice in fabric:) Glad to see you back into some sewing projects for a change. Have fun at your class tomorrow!