Sunday, October 28, 2012

Project Life 2012 - Week 42

Hello Week 42...a week which turned out to be rather bright and cheery!  I guess that is inevitable when you combine hot pink, lime green and bright orange :)


The colour scheme was inspired by the title card which is part of the Hopscotch range by Fancy Pants. I added journal cards from both my Cobalt PL kit and Linda's Clementine PL kit...working on using up as much as I can  before the new year creeps up on me :)


I've also added some bits and pieces from my new favourite range, Snap Life by Simple Stories. I can't tell you how great this range is for Project Life...awesome awesome awesome!

 Taking photos is becoming second nature this far into the year, and keeping up doesn't seem quite so challenging any more...thank goodness :) Have I finally found that elusive Project Life groove?

I spent an hour or so this morning, flicking back through my first album from 2012...seriously, there is no greater motivator than that :)

Have a great Sunday afternoon...my sewing machine is calling me!

TTFN xxx

2 comments:

Hope said...

Very bright and cheery! Love the colours this week :)

I imagine it would be amazing looking though the first album. So many memories!

Anthea said...

Suzi I love those colours! And the pics (as always) are wonderful, you will love leafing through these in years to come...
x