Monday, April 16, 2012

Happy...in point form :)

1. Happy to be picking up our gorgeous niece from the airport tomorrow...she's coming to holiday with us for a while, and we can't wait!

2. So happy to be featured on one of my favourite designer's blog last week...check it out here

3. Happy to be scrapbooking again...
...even if it is just one layout! I get so far out of the scrapping zone sometimes that even deciding on paper can be daunting (must pull paper out more often!)

The paper is "This and That" and "Dots and Stripes" by Echo Park.

4. Echo Park paper makes me VERY happy!


5. Happy to have told an important story about my girl. We decided to keep the journaling private this time, tucked away under the photo with a little tab to pull it out.

6. Happy to receive such lovely and encouraging comments on my last post...thank you from the bottom of my heart.

7. Happy happy happy to have the day off work tomorrow...WOOOHOOOOO!

TTFN xxx

4 comments:

Linda said...

Oh reading this makes me happy too. Gorgeous LO and photo, you should find the paper more often ( I know I know it's finding the time not the paper)must now go and check to see where you were mentioned.
Have fun with your neice.
Xx

Hope said...

Hooray for Happy! I love your layout, the photo shines. You have a beautiful daughter. Two, in fact. :)

Congratulations on the blog feature - must make it even more wonderful to have Little Bluebirds finished. :)

Enjoy your day off.

dawn said...

What a pretty layout this is, love it all. She looks so happy!! Hooray for getting a page done. My scrapping has slowed way down and I miss and hope to do some soon. Deciding on paper is not my favorite thing about scrapping either!!
Enjoy your niece and congrats on being featured!

Tracey Holdyk said...

What a truly happy post, thanks for putting a smile on my face. Well done on being featured over on Janelles blog, you deserve it the quilt is stunning.
love me :-)
PS Miss you heaps