Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Project Life 2012 - Week Fourteen

Week Fourteen? Really? How could we possibly be that far into 2012? And imagine how awful it would sound if I was actually up-to-date, at Week 16? LOL Finally had a bit of breathing space today (have I really not blogged for over a week?!?) and pulled out my photos and papers to catch up a little...I'm now working on April (yipppeeeee)!
I've used a lot of American Crafts Dear Lizzie Neopolitan goodies for this week, but it was a happy coincidence that the number on the vespa basket was 14...love that!
Also love the concept of cute glass jars holding my little observations from the week...it reminds me of a television advert that we have here in Perth for Lotterywest...a little boy captures all of lifes good things in a glass jar...so cute!
The two pages together look like this...
I have to say, I am getting a little better at pulling my camera out lately...or is that just because life is SO damn busy? Seriously, it has been crazy around here. Hoping things settle down a bit soon :) Have a great day TTFN xxx

4 comments:

Jill said...

I really love those pages! Your "journal jars" are so adorable... and so is that puppy!!
Hugs,
Jill

Tracey Holdyk said...

Well done, you are doing such a great job. Love the Dear Lizzy stuff, you know its my favourite.
love me :-)

Linda said...

Oh there's my Clancy, hi Clancy.
How cute is that Vespa, I love those jars as well.
Are you finding it any easier, i have cut down on my embellishing and am finding it a it easier. Just got to find time for some stitching now.
Xx

Hope said...

Wonderful! I truly do get a bit jealous each time I see these Project Life posts - wish I had the perseverance to do my own. Might try it some time - no need to start in January, is there? :)

Love your dark circles photos ;)