Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Project Life 2012 - Week Twelve

There was a danger that Week 12s Project Life spread was going to overwhelm me totally :)

Our family spent the week on holidays, and the number of photos I took seemed...well, daunting to say the least.

I pondered for a while, and decided that simple was best. So I printed lots of collage prints at the photo lab... all with a white background...which allowed me to use lots and lots of them :) In my dreams, I plan to make a mini-album to document this week in more detail, but for now my photos are in an album (and that makes me happy!)

I also utilised the journal cards from my Project Life kit to tell the story, and linked them loosely to the photos by placing small corresponding number stickers on each.

Smaller page protectors are perfect for storing all the bits and bobs that I can't bare to throw away...like pamphlets from the places we visited.

Embellishments were kept to a minimum...just a few small Jenni Bowlin butterflies scattered randomly across the two pages.


While these pages used a slightly different approach, I'm pretty happy with the way they turned out. I'm even happier that I can turn the page over to Week 13 and just move on...love that about Project Life!

TTFN xxx

3 comments:

Tracey Holdyk said...

well done, it looks great. So what did you think of Wave Rock! can't wait to hear what you all thought.
love me :-)

dawn said...

I think these are great, SIMPLE can be a good thing. I love seeing all the white journal cards and the pictures pop against them. How cool that your memories are recorded right here and easy to see/read. LOVE IT!!

Linda said...

Oh Susan it looks great, good idea to go with the collage photos and you know what, sometimes you just don't get time to embellish and other times you do but hey that's ok,right?
Xxx
I have bought a bit of makeup, a bit of stationary, some housey things, had a pedicure today, a bag, that's it so far.
Xx