Thursday, June 10, 2010

I had a plan...

...for my Snapshot today...and it was a very good plan too. I even took my camera into the city with me so that I could capture my shot. Shame I forgot to put a memory card in my camera, huh?

So, instead, here is my default picture...

...my fabrics and ribbon all ready for my next sewing project, which I am hoping to begin tomorrow. The floral fabric is leftover quilt backing from Lydia's An Angels Story quilt...love using fabric from my stash. Oh....and my love affair with polka dots continues :)

TTFN xxx

5 comments:

Linda said...

And what is this sewing project? Fabric looks yummy
xx

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

I know what this is going to be :) Can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

Oooooh I love that fabric. I wish I had a 'sewing' inclination/ability/mild talent somewhere, I would make all sorts of pretties!!

Tracey Holdyk said...

Okay... whats it going to be. Cute I bet.
love me :-)

meg said...

Looks like something shabby chic in the works? The colors are lovely! Can't wait to see what it will be! (For some reason "pillowcase" came into my mind. Maybe that is because I have a stack waiting for me for that purpose.)