Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Indecision.



The week is flying by, and not a lot is being achieved around here ...except excessive chocolate consumption, and lots of umming and ahhing over this...




(photo source)


I particularly like the print in the bottom left corner, and am picturing a new quilt based around those colours....but have I bought it yet? No. Have I ordered it? No. Do I want to order it? Yes...and no. My head is telling me that I have too many other projects on the go, but my heart is telling me how fun it would be to join another online stitching group, and play with these yummy fabrics! So I will put it off for another day :)

Hope you are having a MUCH more productive week than me!

TTFN xxx

4 comments:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

I have been admiring the Early Bird fabric too! Can you ever have too many projects on the go? Hope the rest of the week is a more productive one!

Linda said...

MMM hard choice. How many projects do you have on the go? Then again whats another one
xx

Tracey Holdyk said...

I'm with Linda, what's one more project LOL.
Love me :-)

Janellybelly said...

Do it, do it, do it :)
Love Janelle xx