Thursday, June 17, 2010

Parties and cupcakes!

There's a birthday party happening around here next month, and I've been having fun browsing for party goodies...not usually my thing, but look at these...

Prima is a scrapbooking company , well known for their gorgeous flowers and papers. Me? I'm loving their stationery items so much more :)

I know a few friends who would love these...



Spotty cupcake boxes? Hellloooooooooo!!!

They are all by Prima Stationery and look like they will be available in Australia mid July....a little late for a certain little girls' party... :(
Back later with my Snapshots
TTFN xxx

P.S. No...I don't work for Prima ...LOL

4 comments:

Tracey Holdyk said...

These are just too damn cute. I want one.
love me :-)

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Looks like you are planning another fun party! Those cupcake boxes are super cute:)

Scented Sweetpeas said...

oohh they are lovely, just looked at the terms and if you are outside the USA you need to order 750 dollars of stuff at least - sob sob. Maybe all bloggers should club together and get our stationery fix with one massive order lol.

Suzanne said...

Planning for this upcoming party looks like a lot of fun. All the best.