Friday, June 25, 2010

Slow :)

Very slow today. I'm not sure whether it's the freezing cold morning that we had, or the fact that my sleep was interrupted by the smoke alarm near my bedroom blipping intermittently from 5am this morning, but I can't seem to get moving!

Here is my challenge from the Scrapsidaisy gallery for today...


It was my turn to set the challenge, so I kept it nice and easy....I chose a Pagemap sketch to follow! You should see what the design team have come up with!

I used Cosmo Cricket Delovely...bright is good, right? The green is embossed with a Cuttlebug folder, then smeared with pink metallic rubons for definition, then stitched.

The flower is by Prima...the polkadot ones are my favourites!
Must be time for a cuppa...have a fantastic weekend....
TTFN xxx


4 comments:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Another sweet LO Susan!! Love seeing pink and yellow together - such a happy combination of colours.

Janellybelly said...

That polka dot prima flower is just gorgeous :)
Keep warm!
Janelle xx

Tracey Holdyk said...

Great layout as usual, I'm will Janelle love that prima flower
love me :-)

Linda said...

Yep i'm with the girls, loving those flowers. Go and get a new battery for your smoke alarm, doesn't is just drive you nuts.
Keep warm
xx