Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy December!

December 1...oh my! It has certainly snuck up on me quickly this year!

One of my favourite things about Christmas is all the yummy food, and last year I gathered some new favourite recipes from here...


Once again this year, Tamar is sharing a new recipe each day until Christmas.They are so fun to print out and keep...I think I'll add these to the album I made up for last year's recipes.

I was also the lucky recipient of a blog award...complete with cupcakes :)

Thank you Beckie! Three things I can share about me are...

1. I love Christmas, and can't wait to pull out the decorations with my kids when they get home from school this afternoon.

2. I love chocolate...much to the detriment of my figure :)

3. I'm hoping that my scrapbooking mojo will return one day soon...LOL...I miss playing with paper every day!

I pass this award to...

Linda (www.texmorg.blogspot.com)
Tracey (www.alusciousjourney.blogspot.com)
Jill (www.littleneststudio.blogspot.com)
Lisa (www.lisasteatime.blogspot.com)
Janelle (www.threadsoffriendship.blogspot.com)
...lots of inspiration and gorgeousness to be found there :)

Have fun putting up your Christmas tree!

TTFN xxx

2 comments:

Jill said...

Happy December to you too! I'm so excited it's here, but at the same time wondering where time went!

Thank you so much for the sweet award!! I'm so honored that you thought to include me and my silly little blog in this lovely award. You are so sweet!

Hugs,
Jill

Tracey Holdyk said...

Happy December to you lovey. And thanks for the award, I feel very honoured.
love me :-)