Friday, December 31, 2010

Top ten of 2010

It's the last day of 2010!

Inspired by a post here, I thought I'd pick my favourite ten scrapbook pages that I've created this year. It was surprisingly easy...you know how sometimes you make a page that you just love, and other times...well...you make a page that you don't love so much LOL!

So here they are in no particular order...


Love the background paper on this one, and the journaling....and that I scrapbooked some trampoline photos!


This one has my favourite polkadot paper...and I love the combination of aqua, pink and yellow.


Transparencies and fabric...I stepped out of my comfort zone a little on this one, and love the results!



The colours...again...put this one in the top 10..along with the banner and the twine. Oh, and the fact that I scrapbooked a birthday!


These are among my favourite photos of Lydia...and I thought I was pretty clever using the 3D white dots as a design feature LOL.



The buttony sun is still one of my favourite things...and I used a butterfly on a boy page!


The colours really grab me on this one...it was a combination from a Color Room palette, and I love it!

I'd had the journaling for this page in my notebook for years, so to get it onto a page in 2010 was a good thing :) Loving the Basic Grey papers and embellishments too.


Polkadots again...need I say more?



This one has one of my favourite papers of 2010...from October Afternoon. Love the photo of Merryn, and those Thickers...yummmmmm!
So that's a rundown of my ten favourite LOs of 2010. At the beginning of the year, I set a goal to create 120 layouts...and was going quite well until I actually stopped scrapbooking altogether in early November! (That's right, I haven't scrapped a page in almost 2 months). If I get busy today...and make, oh, 25 pages...I can reach my goal LOL! NOT GUNNA HAPPEN!
Have you considered making a Top Ten list for 2010? Let me know if you do...I'd love to have a peek!
TTFN xxx

2 comments:

Sasha Holloway said...

I loved see'n your faves. Amazing work girl

Janellybelly said...

I have loved ALL of these LO's, I can see why they are favourites of yours