Thursday, December 30, 2010

Loose ends...

Today felt like a great day to tie up some loose ends...finish up some Christmas stuff ...before Christmas starts all over again tonight when my DH flies in (or so he says, anyway LOL).

It is with great excitement that I show you this...
...which came dangerously close to becoming a UFO! Isn't it amazing how very over Christmas you get by the end of December?

With 3 days to go...

...we had Christmas dinner part one with my husband, complete with the good china, and gift unwrapping (gee, I really hope he was kidding when he said we have to have Christmas dinner again tomorrow night!)
With 2 days to go, we ran lots of errands, had Santa photos taken, and toured the Christmas lights. On Christmas Eve, we decorated our gingerbread house, and opened some presents from under the tree.


...and that, my friends, is the end of December Daily for another year. PHEW!
I've also completed an album for my lovely parents-in-law...

You may recall, if you've been a reader for a while, that each year I make an album for my in-laws with photos of our little family from the past year. This year I'm late...thanks to some very dodgy service from an online photo processing website...grrrrrrrrr!
I've also done a little picture framing....

I received this gorgeous print for Christmas from here. I couldn't wait any longer to frame it (especially behind red polkadots hee hee)...love the message!
That's all from me folks...what have you been up to today?
TTFN xxx

2 comments:

Linda said...

Goodness you sure have been busy and everything looks so wonderful especially the print-love it.
xx

Lisa said...

Hi Suz~
Your book is smashing! I've loved watching it come together, I only have one question... is there anything you can't do?? Woman, you are amazing! Can't wait to see what you come up with in 2011.
Happy New Years!!

p.s. That camper print is adorable, I loved the polka dots too!