Monday, December 20, 2010

Not long to go...

How quickly is the month of December disappearing? If it wasn't for the advent calendars...and my children constantly reminding me how many sleeps until Santa :) ...I think I would have lost a week or two!

Here is my December Daily entry for yesterday...

I like to make a page each year about our Christmas books...and record which ones we've added to our collection since last year, and which ones are our favourites. I love loooking back and seeing how it's changed, and how it's stayed the same.

I remembered, too, that I forgot to show you the pages for December 9th (or 16 days to go)...

Pink polkadots for my girl :) Lydia received the book award for her class this year...my journaling is slipped into the very cute little polkadot envelope.
That's it for me today! Happy Monday...this time next week it will all be over :(
TTFN xxx

3 comments:

Hope said...

You're doing well with the December Daily. It's looking great. I had good intentions this year but didn't even start one :(

Linda said...

Love that little envelope and well done again to lydia.
xx

Anonymous said...

Your album is looking beautiful.
Congrats to Lydia on her special award.