Saturday, December 4, 2010

It's the weekend...

...and what a busy one it is shaping up to be! Thought I'd pop in to share my December Daily page for yesterday, while I have a spare minute :)

I always take the opportunity to have a mini photo shoot before we put up the Christmas tree...we put on the Christmas carols, pop on our Christmas hats, and I take a few happy snaps before all the action begins...


...it usually takes a few shots for me to get one I like, and this was the best of the bunch this time. Can you tell that Riley was anxious to get it over with? LOL. Then it was time to put up the tree...

...I will do a seperate page for my 12 x 12 Christmas album, but for December Daily I kept it fairly simple. The Everybody Loves Christmas pack by Echo Park that I'm using as the foundation for this album is making it all too easy...which is great at this time of the year!
Are you making a December Daily album this year? Leave me a comment with the details...I'd love to take a peek :)
TTFN xxx

2 comments:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

I love your happy Christmas photos - putting up the decorations is always so much fun. Now Christmas season can begin!

Tracey Holdyk said...

Loving the DD as well and hope to share mine tomorrow, time allowing.
Had photo with santa today... but not Alex, she says its just way too embarrasing. Oh hum I knew this day would come.
love me :-)