Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Add an arrow...

How hard could it be?

This is this week's Copycatcard challenge.

Well, as it turns out, I found it pretty tricky indeed LOL! For a start I couldn't find any arrows that I wanted to use, and was considering cutting out my own...then found one in my chipboard drawer. I must have pulled out at least a dozen colour combinations before I settled on the October Afternoon paper, and then added the KI Lace cardstock behind it.



I don't usually like to use my yummy "thickers" alphas on cards, but it was getting late, and I was far too brain-dead to be creative late last night LOL, so they got used! And who IS 40? Who knows?!!?? Seemed like a good number at the time...or maybe I was feeling 40! Anyhoo.....card challenge completed! (I guess this is why they are called "challenges" hee hee)

Have a great Wednesday xxx

No comments: