Sunday, September 7, 2008

Weekend? What weekend?

I don't know about anyone else, but for me, this weekend has just flown by! We have so much sporting stuff, and family stuff,and just stuff in general (LOL)going on, and it's suddenly Sunday afternoon.

There was to be NO sleep in for some of us this morning, as my son competed in the WA State Trampolining Competition, and we had to be there WAY too early for a Sunday morning. (I did leave hubby and the girls in bed, though). Today they competed on the "double mini", and my son won the Bronze medal! YAY! Here he is with his medal...so proud!

Next weekend he competes on the trampoline, and also in the synchronized trampoline events, so I guess we won't be sleeping in again next Sunday!

This weeks Copycatcard challenge is set...use a flower, ribbon and a brad on your card. Again, not too tricky...you really should have a go! We had a great response last week, and it is so inspiring to see all the cards in the slideshow. I decided to make a card for my friend who lost someone close to them recently, and used one of my favourite older papers from Basic Grey's Lilykate range. I hope she likes it.


While I was taking photos, I snapped one of the Fathers Day card that I made for my father-in-law that should have been posted...oooohhhh, about a week ago! (Sorry Pop!)



I picked up my Design Team pack from Tomorrows Memories a couple of days ago, and was SO excited to see some of the yummy new Jenny Bowlin Victoria papers...mmmmmmm...so that should inspire me to get some scrapping done! There are lots and lots of new goodies arriving at the shop all the time...it is so hard to resist buying one of everything!

Happy Fathers Day to all the wonderful Dads I know...hope you have been spoilt rotten!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Congrats to Riley on a great effort! Let us know how he goes next week. Can't wait to see what you do with the Jenni Bowlin stuff...and guess what...the new Basic Grey is due to arrive early in the week!!!!!! Probably see you soon....:-) Vicki xx

Linda said...

Susan please pass on congrats to Riley what a great effort. See it was worth getting up early for.
The cards look fab I will have to be naughty and copy them.
I will have a break from my mini albums and do a copy cat card this week
XX Linda