Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Confessions of an addict...

It is no secret that I am addicted to patterned paper. I think, just maybe, that I have taken my addiction to a whole new level today. Case in point: the new Making Memories Fa La La collection. To be fair, I HAVE been waiting for this line since it's release in the USA. So when it went up for pre-order on the Scrapsidaisy site, I of course, ordered it all.

On the same day, as I was dropping some stuff into Tomorrows Memories, I saw it...Fa La la...peeking out of an as yet unpacked box, just begging for me to buy it. Well, I could hardly leave it there, could I? It WAS begging after all. So now I have two lots.

Did I mention that it is DIVINE? Check it out....


Now that I have my first lot in my hot little hands :) I set about finding some Christmas photos.
Now, my Christmas scrapping is one thing that I am a tad proud of. You see, I haven't scrapped a birthday LO for years...and years. But Christmas? Well, I have an album dedicated to Christmas, and as far as the whole "up-to-date" debate goes, my Christmas album is as good as it gets in my house. I am up to 2004, and with only 2 more photos left of that particular Christmas, I will be up to 2005...YAY!!!!! Not only that (LOL) but I have completed a couple of LOs of each year since 2005, so the chances of my Christmas actually getting "up-to-date" are pretty good....if, in fact, getting up-to-date is a good thing (but that is another issue all together :)) LOL
Anyhoo...above is the first of many :) LOs using Making Memories Fa La La. The die-cut circle is actually backed on a Hambly Transparency, and I've used the new MM trims and tiny alphas as well. Loving this range....if you need some, well, I know of two places you can get it ;)

2 comments:

Linda said...

Great LO I haven't seen this range yet I will have to go to the shop and have a look. The layout I did of my dad and the kids was on some yummy Prima papers called Urban Cosmos. Hope to see you at the shop sometime
xx Linda

Suzanne said...

That is great paper and hey arent we all a little addicted to it.
Your L/O is fantastic.