Thursday, September 25, 2008

A roll on Christmas?

I am thinking any more than one LO on any given subject classifies as a "roll"...don't you think?

I was also thinking that I was up to 2004 with my Christmas photos...but alas. I turned these ones over, and they said "Christmas 2003", so I am not quite as "up-to-date" as I had anticipated...sigh.




I dug into my stash of Christmas stuff...this is stored seperately to my "normal" stuff...and grabbed some older Basic Grey paper (from the Blitzen range), some really ancient MM Christmas paper and a couple of older embellishments too, and created this page for the album. Lots of stitching on this one (again!!!) and two less Christmas photos in the pile...YAY!

I wonder how long this "roll" will last LOL.

Hope the sun is shining where you are :)
(it's pouring rain here)

1 comment:

Linda said...

Gorgeous LO and an even more gorgeouser quilt in the background.(Iknow that's not a word) One of yours I take it.
Does sewing on paper wreck your machine? I have been to scared to try. If not I will try a LO on the holidays.
XX Linda