Monday, September 1, 2008

Travel album and lots of cards!

Today I thought I would share some of the travel album that I completed recently, which is all about our big trip to Kalbarri and Coral Bay earlier this year. I already owned a beautiful
8.5 X 11 inch American Crafts cloth album, so decided to use it, and a whole lot of the Passport range by Making Memories. I kept it really simple, as a) the papers were quite busy, b) I had quite a lot of photos to add to it and and, c) I really wanted to get it finished!



These pages are actually double page spreads...it took a while to get used to scrapping in landscape! The one above is about Coral Bay and Ningaloo Reef.



And this one is various shots of our little family at Natures Window...the experience was totally awesome if you ever get a chance to do it.



And this is the front of the album. I won't bore you with the rest of the pages (there are many), but if you'd like to take a closer look, it is at Tomorrows Memories for a little visit :).

I have been very busy over the last couple of days making cards for the shop, which of course I forgot to take photos of. While I was there, buying more paper which I need like a hole in the head and restocking the card display, I ran into one of my favourite customers, who asked me to make a wedding card for her. I was so flattered! So Helen, if you are reading this, thank you for making my day :) and your card is ready!

I hope to get a little scrapbooking done tomorrow (all going to plan) so hopefully I will have some to share tomorrow xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The album looks FANTASIC Susan !! And I'm not surprised you were asked to make a card for someone.
Debbie K

Linda said...

I can't believe that you would put me, one of your humble students on your blog, I am going to try the copycat cards and am now under pressure to put a post on my blog ie Joe's album.
NCIS is on tonight my fav show OH what a dilemma!!
Thanks Susan i find your blog very inspiring.How do u get the photos in the middle of yr Txt XX Linda