Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The things we do...

LOL! This is the money tree, or more technically, the tree of scratchies! They were kindly donated to our school fete, so we decided to make them a bit more visually appealing than just an envelope of scratchies...not sure if that has actually been achieved, though! And if the tree looks a bit lopsided, um....that's because it is! It proved to be a bit challenging to find the perfectly shaped branch, so I decided to go with the lopsided approach :)



I have spent the day cleaning house (blah!) and making raffle prizes and vouchers into some sort of displayable form...thank goodness for cardstock and stamps! This has proven to be a MUCH bigger job than I had originally envisaged, but I am soldiering on...could be a late night!
I am not finding much time for my hobbies lately, but I guess that's the way it goes sometimes...sigh. Tomorrow I will be pricing white elephant items, driving kids around, making large gold dollar signs (don't even ask!) and fitting in an extra tramp training in preparation for State Champs on Sunday,so it's not looking good for tomorrow either :(
Roll on next week......

3 comments:

Linda said...

Susan,school fetes are a LOT of work been there done that, do you mean to say that you have the fete and state champs this weekend? if so it's no craft for you for a while yet.
Dont work too hard, goodluck to Riley for the weekend.
XX Linda

Melanie said...

Love your Blog, looks great :)

Unknown said...

WHAT A FANTASTIC IDEA SUZI! LOOKS GREAT.