Friday, October 10, 2008

New one and old ones...

Some layouts to share today :)

I received a parcel the other day containing the new and ever-so-delicious Basic Grey Urban Prairie and a few sheets of Granola (one of BG's other new ranges). For some reason, I have been having trouble cutting into it...it is very beautiful :) I have learned a very valuable lesson over the years though...don't hang onto scrapbooking papers or embellishments because they are too "special" to use, because it only takes the release of a new (and even more gorgeous) range to relegate those papers into the drawer, never to be pulled out again!

With this in mind, I got stuck into it!


This LO uses Urban Prairie Bluebird, Petticoat, one of the chipboard shapes, as well as one of my very favourite MM Noteworthy journaling book pages...I am going to be very sad when I've used the last page! Love them! The journaling is about my sweet little girl, who manages to be sweet even when she is about to be sick LOL...just one of those little everyday things that I love to record in my scrapbooks.

The next couple are a little older...I made them for Tomorrows Memories back when Noteworthy 2 was first released, but haven't shared them here yet.

This one is just "random stuff" about me back in May (when I did the page) ... and I am amazed that, even just a couple of months down the track, a couple of the things are no longer relevant so much :)


This one is quite a bit different to my usual thing...I stamped with paint and bubble wrap to create the background, and the colours are a bit "out there" LOL....but I like it! Used my favourite little MM alphas too.

That's all for today, I think. My hayfever is making life a little miserable, but....it IS Spring, so that is to be expected. I wish those drug companies would work a little harder for some effective relief! LOL.

TTFN xxx

3 comments:

Linda said...

You have been busy, love the fact that you scrap yourself as well as the rest of the family.Don't you just love parcels in the mail it's like christmas.Tell me does LOL stand for laugh out loud or lots of love
Hope your feeling better
xx Linda

Chris Millar said...

Getting very arty with the paint and bubble wrap Suzi!! The layout looks fantastic!! As do the other 2. You've done a brilliant job with the BG!!

Tracey said...

Love them all Suzi!! I love the effect of bubble wrap lots of fun. I really like the random stuff LO great design:)