Sunday, December 14, 2008

11 days to go...

...until Christmas! Every day I am reminded, thanks to the advent calendars that have become an important daily ritual around here. Preparations are moving along quite nicely, and I would be feeling super confident if not for the Christmas dress I still have to make for Lydia....eek! Speaking of Lydia....

She had her annual dancing concert last night, and honestly, I have never seen anything cuter. I so wish I had some photos to show you...she was adorable (biased Mummy?....well, maybe)and danced so beautifully...it was enough to bring a tear to my eye. After a very late night, the end of year Christmas party for her dance school was held today, with lots of very tired little girls and boys in attendance.

Lydia loves to dance...she does jazz and tap, and completed her exams for TTB earlier in the year, and today she received her medal and trophy...



...she hasn't really put the trophy down since :) This is her with her teacher, Miss Denise, who she adores.
It only feels like yesterday that she was receiving her TTA, and yet it's been a full year...scary how fast this year has gone!
TTFN xxx

1 comment:

Jo Kay said...

Lydia danced soooo beautifully on Saturday night Susan - you definately should be proud. I have some photos of her so I will email them to you tonight if I don't get home from the school concert night too late!!!!
Jo :)