Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Into the groove....

The cardmaking groove, that is.



The lovely girls at Tomorrows Memories gave me some of the most beautiful October Afternoon papers to play with over the Christmas break...from the new Weather Vane collection, which is stunning! Have you seen them in real life yet? Yuuuuummmmmm. So I thought I would make some cards from my pack, just for a change :)


I used the Making Memories Slice machine with the Noteworthy design card on each of them...just to show what a fabulous and versatile little machine it is (and that design card is my favourite so far).


The papers are divine....and they are all double-sided, so great value for money (unless you're like me, and have to buy two of each sheet!)



I've machine stitched on a couple of them too....which is a bit tricky to capture in the photos.


I plan to make a layout as well, but haven't collected my "perfect" photos from the photo printing shop yet...so it will have to wait a bit longer. All of these papers and embellishments are available at Tomorrows Memories, who re-open on Friday 2nd January 2009 with lots of great specials! Check out their blog for details:
I'd love to see what you create with this range, so please leave a comment with a link to your blog so I can check it out!
Have a great day
TTFN xxx


4 comments:

Linda said...

Will you stop going on about how good that machine is :) I dont want to hear it!
The cards look great and I haven't seen those papers-yet, will have to check them put on Friday
xx

Tracey said...

Gorgeous cards Suzi I really love the first one. Also wanted to wish you a Happy New Year I hope its a great one for you and your family.

Unknown said...

SUZI YOUR NEW CARDS LOOK FABULOUS...AS ALWAYS THE OA PAPERS ARE JUST GORGEOUS!

Jo Kay said...

Love those cards Susan - you are very clever.
You look like you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year - and the kids were very spoilt!!!!!!!!!!
Look forward to catching up.
Jo x