Friday, December 19, 2008

Trimming the tree..

The kids are now officially on school holidays, and it is really starting to feel like Christmas. To NOT have to set the alarm to wake up this morning was pure bliss...here's to another six weeks of holidays!

Knowing I didn't have the school run this morning, I stayed up late and did some scrapbooking...did I mention that I love school holidays? LOL


I am scrapping some photos of this year...which could be just a little too efficient for me LOL.


Here's a close up of some detail. I've used some of the Little Yellow Bicycle Chhristmas Magic range, which is just exquisite. I especially love the die-cut journaling blocks. I've taken these photos in the middle of the day, so the colour is looking a tad washed out...I wish I could wait till that magical afternoon light to take photos, but kids tend to get a bit ratty by mid afternoon, so I may never get to it!
Only 6 more sleeps!
TTFN xxx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I JUST LOVE THIS ONE SUZI, YOUR TREE LOOKS FABULOUS BTW! AS FOR THE LYB WELL.....IT LOOKS AWESOME!!! IM HOLDING ON TO MINE...LOL

Linda said...

Hi Preshus
YOO HOO its school holidays, I just love them-it could have something to do with the fact that I am on hols as well. I haven't had any time for scrapping still doing my last minute shopping.
Linda