Thursday, December 11, 2008

Enough?

My DH arrived home today. I excitedly showed him that I had actually scrapped a layout (it's been quite a while, hasn't it?) and you know what he said? "Oh...those photos again." LOL....I'm not sure whether to be offended, or be happy that he takes the time to read my blog while he's at work!

Needless to say, this might be the last time I use these photos for a while...they've had a pretty good run!
I did this LO based on Challenge number 20 on the Scrapsidaisy forum...you had to use the sketch, and also make it Christmas themed...tick to both boxes! I finally reached into my Little Yellow Bicycle Christmas Magic goodies...how yummy are those papers and the die-cut? I cut "OR" using the Slice so it co-ordinates beautifully, and the red polka dot ribbon is the leftovers from Merryn's hair ribbons :)

Only two weeks until Christmas...it's getting close now!

TTFN xxx

3 comments:

Hope said...

Beautiful page Susan. I like everything about it. Great idea using the leftover hair ribbon :)

Kris said...

At least he reads it... I'm sure adam has no idea anout mine...LOL!!

Linda said...

They are gorgeous photos use em as much as you want.