Monday, December 15, 2008

Cards...

Cards are so much fun to make. They're quick...they don't take a big investment of time. You can pick out your papers, play around with ribbons and other embellishments, and even use up some of your favourite off-cuts, all without having to match photos and think up journaling :) I don't often cut into a fresh 12 x 12 sheet to make a card, I usually dig around in my paper offcuts and choose favourites that I've already created scrapbook pages with.

Last night I needed to make a birthday card for a very special friend of mine, so got into "card making mode"...

Love the ribbon on this one. The paper is "vintage" Chatterbox...LOL...the paper I couldn't bare to cut when I first bought it...with a glitter diecut from Making Memories and a touch of bling.

Of course, once I had started, I thought I might as well make a couple more.



This paper is an older line from Making Memories, as is the one below, but I can't think of what it was called. Was it Funky Vintage?

This one has another MM diecut...I love using these for cards.
Many of my cards are for sale at Tomorrows Memories in Bassendean...just in case you're after a handmade one :)
TTFN xxx

2 comments:

Linda said...

However did you manage to tie that perfect bow on the first card? They all look great, love the papers.
Have a great night
xx Linda

Melanie said...

They are very pretty, love the papers they are one of my favourites