Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Me, Myself and I Create

Last night I was lucky enough to attend the very last Me Myself and I Create workshop for 2008 at Tomorrows Memories. The class was all about reflecting on the "sweet memories" from the year...the little unexpected things that happened that made the year positive.

The LO was pretty simple...but that's a good thing at this time of year! It was good to think about the positives and document them on a page...I was quite willing to write the year off as a not-so-great one, but making this list made me realize there were lots of fun times and "sweet memories". Love all the texture on this page too.

Tracey has done a great job on these classes...I've really enjoyed sitting back and creating just for fun. I'm thinking that lots of the girls feel the same way, as these classes are booking really fast! Bring on the 2009 series!

Have a great day

TTFN xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear susan,
I am blessed to be able to call you my friend,, its an honour.. I love you and hope you have a wonderful christmas..
hugs
nicky xx

Tracey Holdyk said...

Thank you so much for your wonderful words about my classes. I am so glad that you are enjoying them and I am absolutely thrilled that the "unexpected sweet memories" made you look at your year differently. Thanks for being a part of this wonderful series and I hope you come back for more in 2009. Have a great Christmas :-)