Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A card and a tag :)

A week or two ago, the very talented Kim Archer taught another class at Scrapsidaisy...this time a Christmas one. Those girls who were lucky enough to attend made some gorgeous projects, including a Christmas card, which became the basis for the Copycatcard challenge. I have to admit, I am a week behind with this one...what can I say...it's December!

So here it is...

Yes, it's a photo from that photoshoot again! LOL...there might be a few of these photos popping up in the next few days, as there is no way I am doing another shoot! I've used some MM patterned paper from the St Nick collection (I think), my trusty Threading Water border punch, and one of the gorgeous Hero Arts stamps (they come in a pack of 4). I am so happy with this card, that I am planning to make a few more to finish off my cards for this year...and wouldn't that make me happy!

I have also been tagged (for the very first time, I might add :) )by the very talented Beck. Now I haven't worked out how to link in a blog post (help?) so visit Beck by clicking on her name in the Tomorrows Memories section. She is one very talented chickie, as you will see when you visit her :)
The Rules are:
1. Add a link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. List 6 random things about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog

So, six random things...
1. I hate frogs. Can't stand them. They creep me out big time.

2. I could eat chocolate all day, every day and not get sick of it.

3. I have been married for almost 14 years, and still adore my husband (awwwww)

4. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.

5. I grew up in country NSW, and hope to live in the country again one day (but not necessarily NSW)

6. I think I am more excited about Christmas than my kids!

OK..hard part done! I tag..
1. Linda (aka Texmorg)
2. Leisa
3. Julieann
4. Hope
5. Chris
6. Beckie

TTFN xxx

2 comments:

Linda said...

Oh not fair I dont know 6 people to tag :(
Been so bnusy and tired here that i actually haven't done ant scrapping. Am going to post something today though.
Linda

Chris Millar said...

Love your Christmas card Suzi! And thanks for the tag. I'll get around to that!
Hey, I'm not doing AE's Christmas thing - so I'm out of the loop too!!