Sunday, December 21, 2008

A very merry assembly line...

I pulled another late one last night :) and created this LO to document how our Christmas tree came together this year. A fun sort of LO, so I made it nice and bright.


The paper is We R Memory Keepers White Out Christmas...it actually comes as the four divided squares with the different patterns on one sheet. The more I looked at it, the less I wanted to cut it up :) so decided to keep it intact, and just round the corners and ink it! I cut most of the shapes using the Noteworthy card on the MM Slice machine, and stamped most of the title, so it worked out as a very inexpensive layout too...one sheet of patterned paper, one sheet of cardstock and a couple of scraps. The chipboard letters are Bella, which I bought online ages ago...they were a different shade from what I thought (brighter!!!) but came in handy last night.

I am really loving doing all these Christmas LOs lately...keeping up with it while it's still fresh in my mind. It's also a lovely way to relax at the end of the night, after busy days with the kids, and the rush that is Christmas. Thank goodness the kids let me sleep in!

TTFN xxx

No comments: